In relation to the personal information that we hold about you, you have the right to:
- Request a copy of your personal information from our records.
- Ask that we correct or erase your personal information (though this may mean that we cannot process requests or orders, or that your account expires).
- Ask us to stop processing your personal information (for example as regards the use of the data to improve our website), or restrict how we process it (for example if you deem the data to be incorrect).
- Request the personal information used to provide you with information you requested, process an order, or manage your account or our relationship in a machine-readable format, which you are entitled to transfer to another data controller; and
- Withdraw your consent to us processing your data for marketing purposes at any time, which can be performed by navigating towards the footer of any direct marketing e-mail and to follow the opt-out steps clearly indicated at a designated link.
We may not accept a request to erase your personal information where it is required to perform under a contractual arrangement, required to comply with a legal obligation or in relation to a legal claim.
Requests to exercise your rights should be addressed to Attn: ASSA ABLOY Information Officer at P.O. Box 146, Roodepoort, South Africa, 1725 or email@example.com.
If you have a complaint regarding the processing of your personal information by ASSA ABLOY you are entitled to report such dissatisfaction to the Chief Financial Officer, the supervisory authority for the personal information processing of ASSA ABLOY, including the Information Regulator’s established under POPIA.