Introducing Incedo™ Business: The access control you demand, with the flexibility you need
This universal security system combines access control & security hardware with your choice of software in one scalable environment
The way we live, work and move is continually evolving. At ASSA ABLOY we understand that the secure and convenient movement of people is a challenge increasingly evident throughout the built environment. We recognise the way we move and use today’s smarter buildings is forever evolving — and that different people require different access times and entry points.
With change comes the need for more agile security systems. Systems that keep us safe, while keeping us moving. That use data and connectivity to open new doors and make our everyday lives simpler. And that meet the needs of our fast-changing market for smarter security.
Our expectations about what technology can do for our lives, inevitably, keep growing. We look for always-on connectivity wherever we move, intelligent use of data to improve our lives, and the integrity of smart solutions to protect us digitally and physically.
Above all, everything must be seamlessly integrated. This is exactly what Incedo™ has been designed for — to ensure secure, seamless movement of people and things. Together.
How will you benefit from adopting Incedo™ Business?
- Control: manage all your security and access systems in one place
- Scalability: migration between all Incedo options is free and seamless
- Value: maximize return on investment and never retrain your staff
- Flexibility: choose local or cloud management; cards, tokens or mobile keys
- Agility: work smarter with real-time control and personalized access
As an installer or system integrator:
- Choice: select from multiple Incedo-enabled ASSA ABLOY solutions
- Simplicity: save time with a system designed for interoperability
- Intelligence: open customers’ minds to smart building innovations
- Efficiency: upgrade easily thanks to Incedo’s modular structure
- Integration: extend Incedo with services from third-party vendor